- Why should we hire Ken and not have Bob from Accounting give us a speech?
As a professional speaker, Ken can clearly convey a message to your audience that will be memorable, informative, and entertaining. People learn best when they are engaged and Ken knows how to keep a crowd focused on your needs. Plus, you'll receive an often-hilarious look at the world of TV News.
- So you've got more than just funny stories, right?
One of Ken's strengths is his ability to mix content with entertainment. His quick tips are easily remembered and immediately usable by your team.
- Are Ken's presentations clean or are they filled with off-color humor that will make my boss blush?
Ken is committed to keeping his message free of adult content that is not suitable for the workplace. He wants to make sure that no one in his audience feels uncomfortable with his content.
- Can you provide other services like serving as a Master of Ceremonies?
Ken can serve as a Master of Ceremonies if he's already booked for a presentation.
Bring Ken to your next meeting.
- What's your travel policy?
In the State of Florida, from Miami to Orlando, there are no travel expenses charged to clients. For outside that area, Ken works with clients to ensure reasonable travel and lodging expenses.
- Can we preview your work?
An introduction to Ken's services is located on my website. To view, click back to the Video page.
- Our meeting has specific goals. Can you speak to them?
Ken takes pride in matching up the goals of your meeting with his content. Of course, if you need him to talk about something super specific to your industry (like the proper handling of hazardous waste) that's outside his expertise, then you may want to find another speaker! For the most part, Ken can customize his material to your needs.
- Can you supply us with an introduction?
Ken is more than happy to supply a brief introduction for your audience. By letting him know the goals of the meeting, he can make the introduction match your overall theme.
- If we book Ken for our engagement, is it a one-time relationship?
Ken is committed to ongoing relationships with his clients. You'll have a chance to sign up for his free newsletter, which is full of more quick tips that can immediately help build upon your organization's strengths. You'll also be alerted to new services and products available from Ken.
- I like what I see, what's next?
Please call or email Ken for more information. His email is: TVGuy@kenokel.com and his phone number is: (561) 737-4321.