- Your Latest Emergency Will Likely Not be Your Last
- StarKist is Ken Okel’s Whiner of the Week
- Ep 218: Time Management Tip for Busy Professionals
- Use This Productivity Tool to Avoid Information Overload
- Is Telepathy an Assumed Form of Communication?
- Microsoft Windows 10 is The Whiner of the Week
- Ep 217: A Sneeze Blows Good Customer Service
Ken Okel: Professional Speaker Demo Reel
Tag Archives: life balance
Our electronic devices can feel like family at times. Celebrate their place in your life but make sure you spend some time with your flesh and blood friends and family. And no, interacting with people solely through electronic means does … Continue reading
Sometimes an inanimate object can tell you a lot about your life and some potentially bad habits. In this week’s 2 Minute Takeaway Podcast, you’ll find out how a full DVR could be a warning sign of burnout. This podcast … Continue reading
Some of the best life lessons can come from inanimate objects. In my case, it was from a Digital Video Recorder (also known as Tivo) that told me it was 99% full of TV programs and movies. As you might … Continue reading
You may feel like you need to keep jamming more and more things into your day. It can be a one-way ticket to frustration. Don’t be afraid to leave some space in your life. Emptiness doesn’t mean worthless.
I’m not always a very patient shopper so sometimes I’ll try to use a self-checkout machine so I can make a a fast getaway. Like any machine, they can be tempermental and when something goes wrong, I’m forced to seek out … Continue reading